Sunday, 16 March 2008

Here, Have A Policy

I was going to write this post properly excoriating Paulie of Never Trust a Hippy for 1) talking about LPUK without acknowledging that he was wrong in his constant characterisation (e.g. Link) of DK and myself as 'negativists' who will never have a deliberate policy on anything, instead of as libertarians, and 2) mis-representing the intention behind Friday's post here...

...But then I realised my time would be better spent admiring my friend Claire's greyhound.

Anyway, Paulie, policy statement --> over here <--.


P.S. Hmmmmm:

Paulie to Larry Teabag: "I tell you what; Why don't you write a post on your own blog saying what your position is on all of this? One of my objections to negativists is that they present a permanently moving target to anyone who tries to take a reasonably consistant position, and I'm beginning to wonder if you're one of them."

Justin McKeating to Paulie "I tell you what; Why don’t you write a post on your own blog saying what your position is on all of this? One of my objections to anti-negativists is that they present a permanently moving target to anyone who tries to take a reasonably consistant position, and I’m beginning to wonder if you’re one of them."

No comments: